Norton Error 8504 104 – Norton offers the product to fight the viruses and other online attacks. All of these product contains advanced technologies and various features. Even with the latest technologies, Norton may give errors sometimes. You may face Norton Error 8504, 104 while installing the product on your system. This error can be caused by the incorrect file download or incomplete installation. Here we are going to discuss the step-by-step process to Troubleshoot Norton Error 8504, 104.
Norton Error 8504 104
Methods to Troubleshoot Norton Error 8504, 104 – norton.com/setup:
Method 1 – Repair Windows Registry Entries:
- First of all, you need to click on the start button and then type CMD in the search box.
- Now select command or CMD from the search results.
- Furthermore, press enters while holding the Ctrl+Shift key together.
- Click Yes, to allow the permission to the program to make changes.
- In the command prompt where the cursor is blinking, type regedit and then press enter.
- In the Registry Editor, select the key related to Norton Error 8504, 104.
- Now click on the file menu and then select Export.
- Furthermore, choose the folder to save backup key from the Save In list.
- Now type the name in the Filename box and then make sure to select a Selected branch from the Export Range box.
- Click on the Save to save the file with the .reg extension.
Method 2 – Download Norton Removal and Reinstall Tool:
- First, visit the manufacturer website and then download the NRnR Tool.
- Now double click on the NRnR.exe to run the setup on your system.
- Click Yes to allow the permission and then click Agree to accept the Software License.
- Furthermore, from the Advanced options, click on the Remove Only and then select Remove.
- In conclusion click on the Restart Now and then wait until the system restarts.
- Now follow the instructions to Reinstall the Norton product on your system.
Method 3 – Uninstall Any other Security Tool:
- Click on the Windows + R keys all together to run the dialog box.
- Furthermore, type appwiz.cpl and then press enter.
- Now from the list select the product and then click Uninstall or Remove.
- Furthermore, follow the instructions to finish the process and then restart your system.
Method 4 – Update Video Graphics Driver:
- First of all, open the Run dialog box and type devmgmt.msc and then press enter.
- From the Device Manager window double click on the Display adapters.
- Furthermore, you need to right click on the HD graphics card and then select properties.
- Now check for the drivers whether outdated or not from the Driver Tab.
- Select your graphics card manufacturer and then restart your system.
You can follow either of the methods to fix Norton Error 8504, 104. If failed to troubleshoot then contact Norton Support for the further help.
FAQs – norton.com/setup:
- what is Norton error 8504 and 104
- norton auto fix error 8504 and 100
- norton error 8504 and 101
- Fix Norton error 8504 0
- norton error 8504 102
- Fix Norton error 8504, 100
- norton error 8504 5
- norton error 8840, 1
If you wish to fix these issues you may contact Norton Support or visit norton.com/setup.
Hope you like the Article related to “Norton Error 8504 104″!